Computers for Peace
‘Computers for Peace’ is a programme where we provide early education with an emphasis on access and quality...
Our objective is to implement an educational environment that promotes educational innovation through the use of Information Technology and Communication (ICT). The programme is targeted to vulnerable children under the age 5 who live in areas of the country that have significant levels of economic deprivation.
The plan is focused on helping to reduce high levels of school desertion and academic underperformance, providing learning opportunities for children to empower them to create a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
PROMOTES IN CHILDREN :
• Improvement of their linguistic, social and cognitive skills.
• Increased levels of motivation through the development of resilience skills, perseverance, self-confidence and self-control.
• Increased ability to make choices and take decisions that lead to positive outcomes
• Improvements in memory and creativity and the development of their collaboration skills.
• Development of computer and technical skills from exploring and working with a variety of technological tools.
PROMOTES IN THE EDUCATIONAL AGENTS:
• Changing attitudes towards technology and digital tools
• New skills in designing learning environments using ICT as a tool to increase the chances of interaction and learning opportunities for the child
• Ability to create and develop educational projects that require the use of digital content.
Learn more about our impact and experience, visit the following link:
Or the link from slideshare: